Today’s recipe is one that I created-no internet searches or Pinterest finds for this awesome casserole! It is easy to make and one of our favorites!
what you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- about 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup
- 1 package egg noodles (dumplings)
- generous splash of milk
- 2 dollops of sour cream
- spices to taste
- 1 package of crescent rolls
how you’ll do it:
- preheat oven to 350*
- boil the egg noodles
- brown the beef
- drain beef and rinse off, drain noodles
- pour some milk in the pot in which you cooked the noodles, then put the noodles and beef in the pot
- When I first made this casserole, I used ground beef (hence the name) but now I usually use ground turkey.
- Add various types of cheeses
- Use different shapes of noodles, i.e. rigatoni, bowtie, etc.